Fees and opening hours for the chiropractic office of Tryggvi Jonasson D.C.
Tryggvi Jónasson graduated from Anglo European College of Chiropractic, Bournemouth England in 1976 as a Doctor of Chiropractic.
In 1977 Tryggvi opened the first chiropractic office in Reykjavik, Iceland.
The current address of the office is Háaleitisbraut 58-60 second floor, 108 Reykjavík, Iceland.
The reception is open Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 9-12 a.m, and from 13-16 p.m. On Tuesdays and Thursdays the office is open from 9-12 am and from 14-17 p.mMóttaka Tryggva er opin í ágúst 2019. In August are likely holidays 20., 21., and 22.nd.
Appointments can be made on tel. 553-7516, during office hours. Emergency telephone is 8963004. Appointments can also be made via my e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultation fee is as follows:
Taxt that becomes official 01.08.2019, expires on 31.12.2019.
- timefee Iskr. 1.200.-
- Adjustment ” 3.000.-
- Additional treatment ” 850.-
- Initial consultation and examination ” 3.000.-
- consultation after 24 months ” 1.600.
- Stretching pamphlet and teaching ” 850.-
- work posture and relaxation teaching ” 850.-
- Inclinometer examination ” 450.-
- Muscles strength testing ” 450.-
- Algometry testing ” 450.-
- Examination of muscle inhibition ” 450.-
- Examination for posture ailments ” 450.-
- Posture deficits in youngsters ” 850.-
- Evaluation of flat feet and heel deficits ” 450.-
- Making of a recept at finish of treatment ” 450.-
- Writing of a painletter/for employer ” 450.-
- Writing of a referral to general practitioner ” 450.-
- Writing a report hourly charge ” 21.000.-
- Adjustment of either cervical or lumbar spine, (included adjustments of thoracic spine.)
- Applies when customer comes for initial consultation and examination.
- Applies when patient is coming again for treatment but 24 months after last consultation.
- Applies when patine does not come to a scedueled appointment.
- Additional treatment, for example another part of the spine, or frosen shoulder.
- Stretching exercises in a pamphlet to take home, and teachings how to do exercises. All in accordance with diagnosis of ailment.
- Teaching cognitive behaviour in accordance to diagnosis.
- Inclinometry measurements done wth two interconnected inclinometers, measurements in grades. Also done separately in the case of intense athletic training.
- Muscle strength measurements. Measurements done in kilos. Also done separately in case of intense athletic training.
- Testing of muscle inhibition.
- Algometry testing.
- Posture analysis to look for posture deficits and screening for a short leg.
- Examination of youngsters to look for posture misalingnments. Posture and limbic system examined height and weight measuerd and reported. Individual measurements put to paper and a comparison is done in one years time.
- Feet examined to look for flat feet and heel deficits. Checked relationship between foot irritation and lumbar misalignment.
- Report on the cost of treatment for reimbursement from workers union.
- Pain and absence form work recept when the diagnosis requires absence from work.
- Writing a letter to his/her general practitioner when other treatment is necessary or for further examination.
- Fee for writing a report on condition of patient when there has been an accident such as whiplash.
Reykjavik 01.08.2019 Tryggvi Jonasson